285 Replies to comments of Shri Shatabda Basu, at ybrao-a-dokey's post No. 003 at this blog.

Replies to the comments of Shri Shatabda Basu.  I quote the comments: 

 Blogger Shatabda Basu said...

    At such an advanced age the people can bo so ignorant ,i wonder how some one could see vivekananda is such low light ,the complete works ,letters , reminiscences and all the authoritative text on swami vivekananda , further work done by Modern scholar , the colossal work of sanskari Prasad basu and others
    I wonder how much intellectually and spiritually malnourished one can be even in so advanced age .

    It's a tragedy that some people can't bear light.

    One I heard that power respecs power, strength respects strength

    Weak can not understand greatness,


    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - plato

    No hope for who refuses the truth himself

    June 7, 2024 at 2:44 AM


Reply of ybrao-a-donkey: 
your comment : "At such an advanced age, the people can be ignorant":--  

my answer : When I made post No. 003, I was 56.  This is 2024.  Now, I am going to complete 74.   I have still been working with this topic and melt my ignorance about Swami Vivekananda.  I  welcome you to show some tangible evidence which will show SVN in a brighter focus .       

Your remaining comment lines: as above.

my answer : I have made here  284 posts.  I get an impression that you have not read at least some of them .  Normal human nature is : Humans will read  , what they believe .  Any thing contrary to their beliefs will be trash.  I do not insist that you believe me .  I pray you that , you come with something concrete + evidence .  

I am amenable to corrections by you, as long as you comment with logic and proof.  

Shall continue to correct /edit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

239 Do the questions of beef eating - drinking and smoking by Vivekananda really matter?

108, There was nothing ... I am afraid