273 Should children also be intoxicated with ViveEkAnanda stuff?


Blind beliefs, cults in businesses, will not leave even children to learn facts on their own, gradually from their environment. Churches, Madrasas, VidyAlayas, brainwashing is omni-present.
discussion topics: childhood, films

Reports indicate that one Telugu language film is going to be released shortly covering biography and preachings of Swami Vivekananda.

According to film director Mr. Suresh Bujji,
"I remember watching the kids' version of 'Ramayana' many years ago. I liked how the makers treated the same story from the perspective of youngsters. By doing so, they managed to draw the attention of youngsters as well to watch and appreciate the film. I've done something similar with my film,"
"My film Prabhath, grandson of politician P. Janardhan Reddy, in the title of Vivekananda. The rest of the cast also features child actors with a little or no cinematic experience. This film will appeal to adults as well as kids,"
"It's very unlikely for biopics in India to make money. Even earlier films on Vivekananda have not been successful at the box office. I hope my film doesn't face the same fate as I have put in over a year of hard work in it,"
"Everybody at the censor loved the film. I had already screened it at the Ramakrishna Mission in Hyderabad and received an equally good response. All this has made me very confident about my film,"

ybrao a donkey's view


So, now 105 million Telugu people are going to be brainwashed with Vivekananda's preachings, as part of brainwashing of 1300 million Indians.

The producers and directors of the film, I would have liked, to read this blog and try to understand the deeper intricacies of Vivekananda's life instead of churning out routine hagiographies. I believe that the Swamis at Ramakrishna Mission who saw the film, might not have read the Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, in depth.

Members of Indian Film Censor Board ought to spend some time on reading the Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, or at least this blog, as hagiographies can cause incalculable harm to the psyche of readers and viewers.

Well, these are the ways of the world.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

239 Do the questions of beef eating - drinking and smoking by Vivekananda really matter?

230 Rev. Barrows - Give me beef

108, There was nothing ... I am afraid