#158, I HAVE MADE ACQUAINTANCES OF NEARLY ALL THE DAKSHINI RAJAs

"...By and by, I have made the acquaintances of nearly all the Dakshini Rajas and have seen most queer sights in many places of which I would tell you in extenso when we meet next. I know your love for me and am sure that you would excuse my not going down to your place. However, I am coming to you in a few days.


BLOGGER'S VIEWs
Here Dakshini Rajas mean = South Indian rulers.
*Why Dakshini Rajas were queer and why North Indian Rajas were not?

*Ramnad Raja sent his servant to Bazar, along with Vivekananda, to buy cigars for the Swamiji.

*Travancore Raja hosted him nine days in Tiruvanantapuram.

We have to search answers for these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

239 Do the questions of beef eating - drinking and smoking by Vivekananda really matter?

230 Rev. Barrows - Give me beef

108, There was nothing ... I am afraid